Homeowner Rehabilitation Program
Marquette County's Homeowner Rehabilitation Program utilizes Michigan State Housing Authority (MSHDA) Community Development Block Grant funds to make deferred loans available to homeowners with an income at or below 80% of the area median for the rehabilitation of single family homes.
Prior to completeing the entire application. Please complete and submit the Pre-Qualification Form.
Marquette County Housing Rehabilitation Pre-Qualification Form
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Owner/Applicant occupied single family dwelling
- Cannot be leased land
- Must be current on mortgage, property taxes, and property insurance
- Other criteria evaluated to determine eligibility
- For additional information or eligibility requirements, please see Homeowner Rehabilitation Program Guidelines
Mobile homes are not eligible.
- Interest-free loan, deferred until sale or lease of home
Maximum Loan Amounts:
- Up to $40,000
Download the Homeowner Rehabilitation Program Application Packet today!