234 W. Baraga Ave.
Marquette, MI 49855
PH: (906)225-8330 FAX: (906)228-1572
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5 PM
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5 p.m.
Requirements to apply for Passport:
- Proof of Citizenship (Certified Copy of Birth Record, Previous Passport, or Naturalization Record)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Passport Photo can be taken at County Clerk’s Office
- Standard Processing is 4 to 6 Weeks
- $110.00 to U.S. Dept. of State (16 and over) – Must be a Check or Money Order
- $80.00 to U.S. Dept. of State (under 16) – Must be a Check or Money Order.
- Overnight to the Passport Service Agency is available for $18.30. You must apply by 11:30 a.m. that day for overnight service. You also have the option to have the passport returned to you over night for an additional $12.72 per passport.
- $25.00 to County Clerk (adult and child)
- $60.00 (expedite fee if needed in less than 6 weeks) – Must be a Check or Money Order
- $10.00 (Certified Copy of Birth Record if needed)
- $10.00 Passport Photos
Apply in person unless your application is a renewal (less than 15 years from the date of issue).
If the person is a minor, 15 yrs or younger, both parents must be present along with the child.
Click here for a copy of Passport Form DS-11 that you can print, fill out and bring to the office.
Click here for a copy of Passport Renewal Form DS-82 that you can print, fill out and mail yourself.
Note: Renewals require new photos. You may have photos taken at the Clerk's office for a $10.00 charge.